Extra support for added stabilityBauerfeind’s GenuTrain® S knee brace has an extra level of support using side bars and a knee cap insert to guide the knee’s movement while keeping the area stable. The knee is stabilized but your mobility is not affected.
Guides and massagesA viscoelastic padded ring keeps the kneecap centered. This produces a massage effect which activates the surrounding muscle tissue and stimulates circulation. The GenuTrain S brace combines medical grade compression with soothing massage to reduce swelling, irritation and pain. Your muscle control is improved and your knee receives more support. Give your knee the extra support it needs, with GenuTrain S knee braces and supports by Bauerfeind.
- Three-dimensional fabric - Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization.
- Adjustable straps - Lets you control the amount of pressure, for a better fit and just the right amount of support.
- Joint side bars - Straps connect directly to side bars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area.
- Viscoelastic pads - with a massage effect during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction
- Arthritis of knee (advanced)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone on bone arthritis
- Medial collateral ligament sprains (MCL)
- Lateral collateral ligament sprain (LCL)
- More advanced knee sprain
- Mild to moderate knee instabilities
- More advanced meniscus tears
Measuring guideStep-by-step instructions on how to measure your knee for the perfect fit.
The structure of the kneeLearn about common knee problems and the Bauerfeind braces and supports that can help.
Download information (Knee pdf)