The period between Thanksgiving and New Years is tough. Food is everywhere and the temptation to indulge can overwhelm even the healthiest eaters. Here’s a list of calorie-burning activities to keep you feeling great this holiday season!
1. Walking / Hiking (400-500 calories/hour)– After a few days of traveling by car and relaxing inside with family and friends, a dose of the outdoors may be the best way to motivate yourself to stay active until the new year. Grab your Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee support and head to your closest National Park: Find Your National Park Here!
2. Cycling (450-750 calories/hour) – This calorie-busting activity is also an eco-friendly way to get from point A to B. Throw on your Bauerfeind Sports Knee Support and pedal with less fatigue!
3. Tennis (250-600 calories/hour) – Take advantage of the fall weather by playing a few rounds of doubles. If it’s too cold outside, move to an indoor court! Don’t forget to wear your Bauerfeind EpiTrain elbow support to keep you in the game for as long as possible.
4. Running (400-600 calories/hour) – If you missed your chance to sign up for the local “Gobble Jog”, you can still make up those lost calories between now and Christmas dinner. Slip on your Bauerfeind Sports Compression Leg Sleeves and hit the pavement to burn an whopping 400-600 calories/hour.
5. Yoga (200-350 calories/hour) – Well known for its stress-relieving, restorative benefits, you may be surprised to know that an hour of power yoga can also be quite a workout. Pack your Bauerfeind Sports Ankle Support to give you the stability you need to get through 60-90 minutes of poses. Bonus: Turn up the heat, “Hot Yoga” burns more calories!
Interested in the products mentioned in this article? Shop Bauerfeind.com now!