When a patient suffers from arthritis, finding a knee brace that offers support and effective pain relief while also being comfortable to put on can be a challenge. According to extensive testing by independent researchers, the Bauerfeind GenuTrain knee support is proven to relieve OA pain and improve knee stability while its anatomical shape and donning aids make it easy and comfortable to wear.
Construction & Technology:
- Made of soft, breathable knit material for all-day wearing comfort
- Gradient, medical-grade compression increases circulation and reduces pain, swelling and inflammation
- Viscoelastic Omega pad surrounds the knee cap for stability and pain relief
- Machine washable for durability and convenience
- Made-in-Germany for superior quality
- 13 sizes* for precision fit
*Now available in Comfort Sizes (3C-7C). See size chart for details.
- Donning and Doffing Stays: Made of flexible polyurethane material, 4x more durable than previous GenuTrain
- Train Knit: 20% lighter and more breathable, providing better comfort and compliance
- Omega+ Pad: Patented pain-relieving pad encases the kneecap and provides targeted massage
- Extra Comfort Zone: Softer, more breathable knit in the sensitive popliteal area
- Meniscus Wings: Provide targeted massage and pain relief to the joint space
- Hoffa Pads: Stimulate the infrapatellar fat pad to promote the body's natural healing mechanism
Tried & Trusted by world-class doctors, physical therapists and athletic trainers:
- In a bio-mechanical effects study conducted by the Institute for Sports and Sports Science at the University of Freiburg, Germany (Gollhofer Study), almost 2/3 of patients with OA reported significantly reduced pain and 89% felt improved knee stability by wearing GenuTrain.
- Bauerfeind has been an official orthopedic supplier of the Olympic Games since 2002.
- GenuTrain is endorsed by the NBATA (National Basketball Athletic Trainers Association).
Do you have more advanced knee osteoarthritis?
Bauerfeind is known globally for world class quality, innovation and manufacturing of orthopedic braces that provide proven therapeutic benefits and are extremely comfortable to wear. With the new GenuTrain OA, Bauerfeind now offers a complete range of knee OA solutions covering the different stages of OA progression.
Mild to Moderate OA
NEW! Unloading Relief
|Hinged Brace with Stabilizing Sidebars||◉||◉|
|Pain / Strain / Instability / Swelling (Edema)||◉||◉||◉||◉|
|Tendinitis / Runner's Knee / Jumper's Knee||◉||◉|
|Mild - Moderate Osteoarthritis||◉||◉|
|Moderate - Severe Osteoarthritis (OA)||◉||◉|
|Kneecap Dislocations / Patella Femoral Syndrome||◉|
|MCL / LCL Injuries (Grade I or II)||◉||◉|
|Shop now||Shop now||Shop now||Shop now|