RhizoLoc immobilizes the thumb in a neutral position without impeding gripping motion and can be adjusted to loosen the restriction as recovery progresses. With a breathable, moisture-wicking and anatomically contoured design, the RhizoLoc is comfortable and easy to wear while recovering from injury.
Whether skier’s thumb, post-operative conditions, osteoarthritis or joint irritation: Bauerfeind’s RhizoLoc Thumb Brace stabilizes the thumb, alleviates pain and promotes recovery.
- Breathable, lightweight design with no seams ensures maximum comfort
- Individually adjustable aluminum frame and Velcro straps for customizable stability
- Velcro fastening with integrated stop tab facilitates easy donning and doffing - Strap can be completely released when needed
- Velcro thumb tab allows adjustable movement restriction of the base of the thumb
- Comes in left and right version for anatomic fit