GenuTrain S - Hinged Knee Brace
GenuTrain S - Hinged Knee Brace
Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain S knee brace enhances stabilization and reduces pain and swelling related to knee ligament injuries, meniscus injuries, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis and knee instability. Its circular strap system, together with medial and lateral sidebars (hinges), stabilizes and guides the knee without limiting mobility. The brace’s highly textured, medical-grade compression knit and viscoelastic pad work together to improve circulation and proprioception while reducing pain and swelling during activity.
- Provides joint stabilization while reducing pain and swelling
- Breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking knit ensures all-day comfort
- Easy to put on and take off
- Ideal for active lifestyle and athletic use
- Indications: Knee ligament injuries, knee joint instability (mild to moderate), meniscus injuries, osteoarthritis of the knee (mild to moderate), rheumatoid arthritis of the knee
SIZING & FIT: Bauerfeind braces and supports are anatomically contoured and are most effective when they fit perfectly. Your brace should support you firmly without feeling tight or loose. Please use the size chart to size correctly.
If you experience knee instability due to ligament injuries or have a history of osteoarthritis or rheumatoid arthritis, Bauerfeind’s GenuTrain S knee brace is designed to provide the reliable stability you deserve.
Advanced Knee Stability and Guidance
The GenuTrain S combines a medical-grade compression knit, medial and lateral hinges, a circular strap system and a viscoelastic pad around the knee to enhance joint stability and reduce pain and swelling. This results in enhanced muscle control and more support for your knee.
Its viscoelastic pad guides and massages the knee during movement to stimulate circulation and transfer pressure from the kneecap to the surrounding soft tissues. Combined with the brace’s medical-grade compression, this massaging effect is what helps reduce swelling, irritation and pain in the knee.
Innovative Knit Provides All-Day Wearing Comfort
Bauerfeind’s Train knit material is lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking and machine-washable, which allows you to comfortably wear the GenuTrain S time after time.
The GenuTrain S’s knitted fabric is softer in the area behind your knee to ensure a crease-free experience during movement. The knitted fabric is highly elastic and designed with reduced pressure near the top and bottom of the brace, which helps maintain the brace’s all-day wearing comfort.
- Three-dimensional knit - Automatically conforms to the body’s natural shape for ideal fit and optimal joint stabilization
- Adjustable straps - Lets you control the amount of stabilization for a better fit and just the right amount of support
- Joint sidebars - Straps connect directly to sidebars for superior stability in the knee and surrounding area
- Viscoelastic pad - Provides a massage effect during movement
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable knit is comfortable to wear and keeps moisture away from the body
- Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction
- Arthritis of knee
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone on bone arthritis
- Strained/ruptured medial collateral ligament of the knee
- Strained/ruptured lateral collateral ligament of the knee
- Advanced knee sprain
- Mild to moderate knee instabilities
- More advanced meniscus tears