LumboTrain - Back Brace
LumboTrain - Back Brace
Bauerfeind’s LumboTrain back brace stabilizes the back and relieves acute and chronic lower back pain associated with back sprains, mild herniated discs, muscular weakness, intervertebral disc degeneration or post-epidural injections. It combines circular compression and a viscoelastic pad to stabilize, relieve and massage the back during movement.
Also available as LumboTrain Lady Back Brace, specifically designed for women.
• Stabilizes and relieves pain in the lower back
• Triangular pad massages trigger points
• Breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking knit is gentle on skin
• Easy to put on and take off with practical hand straps
• Highly elastic knit enhances comfort and adapts to movement
• Indications: Back pain, back sprain, mild herniated disc, muscular weakness, intervertebral disc degeneration, post-epidural injections
SIZING & FIT: Bauerfeind braces and supports are anatomically contoured and are most effective when they fit perfectly. Your brace should support you firmly without feeling tight or loose. Please use the size chart to size correctly.
Effective back pain relief with zero side effects
If you’re experiencing back pain, then know that you’re not alone, as nearly 80% of Americans will have back pain at least once in their lives. Many people will turn to pain medication for relief, even if it means dealing with unwanted side effects.
Bauerfeind’s LumboTrain back brace is designed to effectively stabilize your back, improve posture and relieve lower back pain while allowing you to move freely. The best part? Zero side effects. Whether you experience lower back pain while sitting, standing or exercising, the LumboTrain helps you return to a more pain-free lifestyle.
Individually adjustable with massage pad and hand straps
The LumboTrain’s viscoelastic pad is used to support the back during movement and provide a massaging effect through massage nubs that stimulate muscles and relieve pain. You can also individually position or entirely remove the massage pad if preferred, as it’s attached to the back brace with Velcro.
Practical hand straps and Velcro fastenings allow the LumboTrain to be adjustable to your body and easy to put on and remove, even for people with arthritis. The fastening region also keeps the back brace securely in place by preventing it from folding over while sitting.
Breathable, comfortable and moisture-wicking knit
Bauerfeind’s Train knit material is lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking. This allows you to wear the LumboTrain underneath clothing, so you can have long-lasting support that’s practical for use while at work, home or the gym.
The LumboTrain’s knit is anatomically contoured and soft on the skin, with reduced pressure at the edges for premium wearing comfort. Additionally, it stabilizes and relieves pressure in the lumbar region through the straightening effect of circular compression.
- Pressure-reduced edge – ensures a comfortable fit without constriction
- High elasticity – adapts to every movement and makes the support extremely comfortable to wear
- Velcro closure system and hand-straps – adjustable and easy to don and doff, even for people with arthritis
- Soft knit fabric – breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape
- Three-dimensional Train active knit relieves and – gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Removable viscoelastic pad – supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain
- Back pain
- Back sprain
- Mild herniated disc
- Muscular weakness
- Intervertebral disk degeneration