SacroLoc Back Brace
SacroLoc Back Brace
Bauerfeind’s SacroLoc® back braces and supports stabilize the pelvis and lower back and delivers pain relief to the sacroiliac (SI Joint) and pelvis.
SIZING & FIT: Bauerfeind braces and supports are anatomically contoured and are most effective when they fit perfectly. Your brace should support you firmly without feeling tight or loose. Please use the size chart to size correctly.
Alleviate back discomfortJoint and muscle problems in the pelvis and lower back can cause extreme pain in the back and sacroiliac area. Bauerfeind’s SacroLoc® braces and supports stabilize and relieve pressure where the pelvis and sacroiliac connect.
Massaging pain reliefWith its two-part viscoelastic cushion pads, SacroLoc massages massages trigger points around the sacroiliac joints, for soothing pain relief that also stimulates circulation, thus helping the healing process.
Comfortable and customizableYou can adjust the amount of gentle pressure you want using the tension straps. SacroLoc conforms to your body shape, so it’s not particularly noticeable under clothing. Soft, breathable knit material ensures air can circulate to the skin for a cooling effect that keeps sweat away from your body.
Live pain freeGet the pain relief you need, with the stability and massage effect produced by SacroLoc braces and supports by Bauerfeind, so you can be more mobile.
- Provides targeted pain relief using two friction pads on the sacroiliac joints which can be positioned precisely
- Perfect fit during movement thanks to elastic mesh material and anatomical shape
- Provides immediate relief for the pelvis and sacroiliac joints as a result of circular compression using individually adjustable tensioning straps
- Easy to put on thanks to practical Velcro fastening with wide finger loops
- Exceptional level of wearing comfort, even when sitting down thanks to breathable mesh materials and low-profile fastening with soft edges
- SI joint instabilities
- SI joint arthritis
- SI joint syndrome
- SI joint pain