LumboTrain Lady - Back Brace
LumboTrain Lady - Back Brace
Bauerfeind’s LumboTrain Lady back brace is designed specifically for women to stabilize the back and relieve acute and chronic lower back pain. It’s ideal for back sprains, mild herniated discs, muscular weakness, intervertebral disc degeneration, post-epidural injections and after pregnancy. It combines circular compression and a viscoelastic pad to stabilize and massage the lower back while activating abdominal and back muscles during movement.
Also available as LumboTrain Back Brace, specifically designed for men and women with straighter waists.
• Stabilizes and relieves pain in the lower back
• Breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking knit is gentle on skin
• Triangular pad massages trigger points
• Easy to put on and take off with practical hand straps
• Highly elastic knit enhances comfort and adapts to movement
• Indications: Back pain, back sprain, mild herniated disc, muscular weakness, intervertebral disc degeneration, post-epidural injections
SIZING & FIT: Bauerfeind braces and supports are anatomically contoured and are most effective when they fit perfectly. Your brace should support you firmly without feeling tight or loose. Please use the size chart to size correctly.
Effective back pain relief with zero side effects
If you’re experiencing back pain, then know that you’re not alone, as nearly 80% of Americans will have back pain at least once in their lives. Many people will turn to pain medication for relief, even if it means dealing with unwanted side effects.
Bauerfeind’s LumboTrain Lady back brace is designed to effectively stabilize your back, improve posture and relieve lower back pain while allowing you to move freely. The best part? Zero side effects. Whether you experience lower back pain while sitting, standing or exercising, the LumboTrain Lady helps you return to a more pain-free lifestyle.
Individually adjustable with massage pad and hand straps
The LumboTrain Lady’s viscoelastic pad is used to support the back during movement and provide a massaging effect through massage nubs that stimulate muscles and relieve pain. You can also individually position or entirely remove the massage pad if preferred, as it’s attached to the back brace with Velcro.
Practical hand straps and Velcro fastenings allow the LumboTrain Lady to be adjustable to your body and easy to put on and remove, even for people with arthritis. The fastening region also keeps the back brace securely in place by preventing it from folding over while sitting.
Breathable, comfortable and moisture-wicking knit
Bauerfeind’s Train knit material is lightweight, breathable and moisture-wicking. This allows you to wear the LumboTrain Lady underneath clothing, so you can have long-lasting support that’s practical for use while at work, home or the gym.
The LumboTrain Lady’s knit is anatomically contoured and soft on the skin, with reduced pressure at the edges for premium wearing comfort. And with its waisted design, the LumboTrain Lady offers a more natural fit for women.
- Pressure-reduced edge - Ensures a comfortable fit without constriction.
- No rigid parts - Does not cause the back or stomach muscles to weaken like rigid braces do. Soft, yet firm support provides stability but also allows full range of motion.
- Specifically designed for women
- Fastenings and hand-straps - Adjustable and easy to put on and take off, even for people with arthritis.
- Soft knit fabric - Breathable materials keeps moisture away from the body, exerts even pressure and adapts to your body shape.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit - relieves and gently straightens the lumbar spine
- Triangle cushion pad - Supports the back during movements, provides a massaging effect and relieves pain.
- Back pain
- Back sprain
- Mild herniated disc
- Muscular weakness
- Intervertebral disk degeneration