EpiTrain Elbow Brace
EpiTrain Elbow Brace
Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain elbow brace relieves elbow pain related to tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow and arthritis. The highly textured medical-grade compression knit, combined with two viscoelastic pads, allows the muscle to actively stabilize the joint, reduce swelling and improve mobility. The new two-component Epicon+ Pads massage the muscles, relieve pressure and facilitate secure positioning of the brace. Our EpiTrain Forearm Strap can provide additional pain-relieving effects and support if needed.
• Provides pain relief and elbow joint support
• Breathable, lightweight, moisture-wicking knit ensures all-day comfort
• Anatomically contoured for a precise fit on left or right elbow
• Easy to put on and take off
• Indications: epicondylitis (tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow), elbow strains or sprains, osteoarthritis/arthritis, elbow pain and swelling
SIZING & FIT: Bauerfeind braces and supports are anatomically contoured and are most effective when they fit perfectly. Your brace should support you firmly without feeling tight or loose. Please use the size chart to size correctly.
Advanced protection for the elbow
When your elbow tissue is strained, achy, swollen or inflamed, Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain provides relief you can rely on. As you move, the brace’s special knitted fabric and integrated viscoelastic pads stimulate muscles and help the healing process.
During activity or movement, EpiTrain has a compression massage effect on the surrounding soft tissue, which relieves pain, activates the surrounding muscles, reduces swelling and stabilizes the elbow joint.
Breathable, moisture-wicking material
Bauerfeind’s Train knit material is lightweight, breathable, moisture-wicking and machine-washable, which allows you to comfortably wear the EpiTrain time after time. The brace’s medical-grade compression supports the elbow while adapting to your movement, so you can quickly return to your favorite activity.
For additional comfort, the EpiTrain features a softer and more breathable knit at the crook of the elbow as well as more elastic edges for improved fit. The brace is durable and machine-washable in a delicate or gentle cycle using cold water, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
Elbow support for a range of health conditions
Tennis elbow, golfer’s elbow and arthritis can all be persistent and painful conditions, and they can all stem from overuse or repeated stress to the elbow area. Bauerfeind’s EpiTrain elbow brace offers support and relief for each condition as well as for injuries or after surgery.
The EpiTrain uses its knit material, targeted compression and massage pads with massage nubs to reduce pain and swelling, which helps encourage the elbow’s healing process. You won’t find a more effective and comfortable brace.
- Three-dimensional Train active knit for a perfect fit
- Reduced pressure at the edges prevents constriction
- High elasticity for easy fitting and removal, comfortable to wear
- Viscoelastic Epicon+ Pads with epicondyle cut-outs support and provide pressure relief for the elbow, accelerate absorption of edema and effusion to ensure the secure positioning of the support
- Firmer material components with frictional nubs relieve pain and encourage the elbow's healing process
- Elbow area with a soft and breathable zone improves wearing comfort
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer's elbow
- Elbow pain
- Swelling of the elbow
- Elbow tendinitis
- Elbow arthritis